అనగా అనగా ..........

Long long ago, there was a king. He had seven sons. Seven sons had gone to forest caught seven fish. They kept them in sun light to dry up. Six fishes were dried and seventh fish did not.

“Fish! Fish! Why didn’t you dry up?” They asked.

“Grass bundle came across me to sun light.”

“Grass bundle! Grass bundle! Why did you come across?”

“Horse didn’t eat the grass.”

“Horse! Horse! Why didn’t you eat the grass?”

“The little boy didn’t feed me.”

“Little boy! Little boy! Why didn’t you feed the horse?”

“Grandmother didn’t give food to me.”

“Grandmother! Grandmother! Why didn’t you give food to the little boy?”

“The kid had cried.”

“The kid! The kid! Why did you cry?”

“The ant bite me.”

“Ant! Ant! Why you bitten the kid?”

“When she put finger in my golden ant hill, why didn’t I bite her?”

This is the story!

Note: To read the application of this story to our life, click here: Mother’s Lap

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

Follow ammaodi369 on Twitter